Friday, October 28, 2011

My smiley360 mission - test new & improved PAM cooking spray

I was chosen by smiley360.com to try the new PAM® in the convenience of my own home on your gooiest, stuck-to-the-dish recipe! To complete my mission, I was provided the following:
•PAM® Cooking Spray
•Hunt’s Tomatoes
•Pyrex Glass Dish
•Spatula
•Recipes

Using the recipe book provided, I chose to make the "Easy Cheesy Enchiladas." This recipe was really easy to make.

Although this isn't necessarily a recipe review, I will say that the recipe turned out delicious.

But most importantly, the PAM cooking spray really did work. None of the enchiladas stuck or tore when being removed from the pan. As you can see, there was almost no baked on cheese or sauce left in the pan. What was left cleaned easily with simple soap and water.

I would highly recommend using Pam cooking spray. It is made with 100% canola oil, and a little goes a long way. But most important, it really does work. And any product that makes clean up easier, is beneficial.

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way

No comments:

Post a Comment